An Elegant Track Through the TropicsA journey by rail from Singapore to Thailand
Southeast Asia is no doubt a popular destination for many Australians. With its diverse and interesting mix of culture, art, history, food and traditions, one can never tire of exploring this region. One of the best ways to discover the gems of Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand is by train. Travel between the modern and vibrant cities of Singapore and Bangkok via Malaysia on a luxury rail journey that speaks of the old world colonial charm. Here, you'll pass through the region's vast landscapes, towns, quaint villages, tropical jungles, winding rivers and ancient temples, while enjoying the tastes of specialties and rich flavours of the local cuisines.
- Travelling in a classy colonial setting while journeying through the lush tropics of South East Asia.
- The fine dining experience where you’ll enjoy mouth-watering flavours from the region.
- Witnessing the changing scenery as you go from a super modern Singapore through a string of small traditional villages of Malaysia before ending in a cosmopolitan Bangkok.
- The price – there are cheaper ways to get between the countries, although you won’t see as much.
- Hotel-like mod-cons
- All meals, beverages and tours included
- 24 hour steward service
AU$4039 Singapore to Bangkok