Boutique beauty in historic AlfamaAlfama, Lisbon
Tucked away at the end of a narrow and winding street in Lisbon, Memmo Alfama boasts breathtaking and unobstructed views of Lisbon’s coveted Alfama. There’s a rooftop pool and a wine bar that features a curated list of local and international blends, a great combination to rest one’s feet after climbing Lisbon’s hilly streets.
If staying indoors is more your thing, the hotel is focused on creating ‘neighbourhood’ spaces around the property for guests to unwind, relax and enjoy the selection of handpicked literature and daily newspapers from around the world. Best of all, if you’re stuck for inspiration on how to spend your day in Lisbon, the front desk can help plan an epic itinerary for you.
- Breathtaking views of Lisbon
- Rooftop pool and a wine bar that features a curated list of local and international wines and Portuguese cuisine
- Being within walking distance to the Cathedral and the Sao Jorge Castle, and famous Fado restaurants
- Considered the best hotel in Alfama, you’d be hard pressed to find something you didn’t like
- Beds with Egyptian linen and six pillows
- Bathroom amenites with 100% cotton bath towels
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- iPhone/iPad/ iPod charging dock
- Mini bar with Portuguese drinks and snacks
From US$250 per night.