Swiss Alps self care Arosa, Switzerland
Located at an altitude of 1,800 metres, this futuristic five-star resort even has its own mountain railcar, whisking guests directly to the nearby skiing and hiking area. With panoramic views of snow covered mountains or lush green grass, you can’t help your breath being taken away by this magical landscape.
Designed by Swiss architect Mario Botta, Tschuggen Grand Hotel lies in the very middle of the Swiss Alps and is split over four levels. At the top is the Arosa Mountain Grotto, which from the outside resembles a cluster of glassy mountain peaks, self-proclaimed wellness hotel, four restaurants, lounge and a bar.
- Feeling like a rockstar at what has to be one of Europe’s most outlandishly luxurious resorts
- A little R&R never hurt nobody
- Waking up and gazing into the impressive Swiss Alps
- Curling, hiking, ice bathing
- The Tshuggen Gourmet Tour
- Surrounded by snow capped mountains with an altitude of 1,800 metres it get brisk…the spa awaits!
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free use of the hotel’s own mountain railway
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD satellite TV
- Satellite radio
Rooms from US$240 a night.