Eco-luxury at WhitepodLes Cerniers, Switzerland
Whitepod is a high-tech eco-camp with all the comforts of a hotel in the stunning Swiss Alps.
Spend your days paragliding, dog sledding or skiing virtually empty pistes. Then gather around a campfire for aperitifs and cheese fondue, before you snuggle up in one of nine ultra-insulated domes. The pods are lit by lanterns, heated by wood-burning stoves and are hooked up to a private water source to minimise daily water and electricity consumption. These 18 Pods and 9 self contained suites-chalets have all the luxuries of a traditional hotel and Whitepod even operates is own ski-slopes and restaurant.
Live out your James Bond ski-chase fantasy and end it with a romantic eco and bunk down in these cosy igloo-like dwellings. A unique concept that won the Responsible Tourism Award for Innovation.
- Romantic weekend bunking down in pod heated by a pellet stove with a breathtaking view of the Swiss Alps
- Waking up to a stunning sunrise Alpine view from your pod
- Spending the day skiing, hiking, dog sledding, paragliding, snow-shoeing
- Detoxing in the sauna or chilling with a massage
- Limited transport in the camp
- Pod Suites feature a private sauna
- Communal sauna
- Free Wi-Fi is available in certain areas
- Outdoor games
- Buffet Breakfast
- Free parking
- Breakfast room and bar on-site
- Private ski lifts
- Daily afternoon tea
US$440 per pod, per night.