Tufi Dive ResortTufi, Papua New Guinea
Perched on a cliff-top terrace overlooking Tufi Harbour, this boutique resort has panoramic views of the sea, fjords and mountains. The deluxe bungalows have polished timber floors and the walls are lined with traditional woven material. Although it’s a dive centre, there’s plenty here for anyone after an adventure. Go for a trek, canoe, an outrigger safari or just laze by the pool.
- Must-see diving spot for keen divers
- The amazing views from the bungalow balconies
- Nature is untouched and Tufi’s natural beauty has been left to flourish
- Even if you’re not big on diving, there’s plenty to do, like trekking or going on safari
- Mosquitoes run rampant – you’ll need to bring heaps of deet-loaded spray!
- Diving is expensive, but the unbelievable reefs are worth the money
- Due to the isolated location, food and drink prices are very dear
After flying from Brisbane to Port Moresby, all it takes is an hour long flight to reach Tufi.
- Room service
- Laundry Service
US$220.00 for a double deluxe bungalow
You will need to be careful walking around surrounding areas – all areas are owned by families or tribes, so take care and be respectful at all times.