Wanderlust HotelLittle India, Singapore
In the cultural hodgepodge of Singapore’s Little India district, this kooky boutique gem is the flashiest kid on the block. Four design studios were each given a level of an old 1920s school building to let their imaginations run wild, and the result is a spectacular testament to imagination.
Check into one of the unique themed rooms and marvel at the whimsical fantasy land they’ve created. From the disco-style jacuzzi to the foosball table in the bar and the shopping trolley chair in the lounge, Wanderlust is cheeky and vibrant down to the funkiest detail.
- The bold design – it’s a playground for globetrotters who never quite grew up
- The complimentary mini bar is restocked daily
- The beds are so comfortable you’ll think you’re sleeping at home
- Some of the rooms have no external windows
- Like most hotels in Singapore, the rooms are snug to say the least
The hotel is located in bustling ‘Little India,’ an eight-minute walk from the MRT station and a 30-minute drive from from Changi International Airport.
- LCD TV
- iPod docks with CD player
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Outdoor hot tub and deck
Double rooms start at US$91.
You can choose between three different types of rooms (and their deluxe versions), any of which will provide a memorable setting for your holiday.