Live out all your Outlander fantasiesBraemar, Scotland
The Fife Arms Hotel is a Braemar landmark. A former 19th-century Victorian coaching inn, this grand lodge dominates the historic Scottish highlands town. Recently restored to its former glory, it reopened as a 46-room guesthouse in December 2018.
Owners Iwan and Manuela Wirth have worked tirelessly to craft a classically Scottish experience at the Fife Arms, with an emphasis on showcasing seasonal produce (yes, that includes plenty of whiskey), displaying a collection of Scottish art and sharing the history of Braemar through individually designed rooms that pay homage to local people, places and events. Don’t forget to bring your kilt.
- A true Scottish experience – including a collection of Scottish art and learning the history of Braemar through the individually designed rooms that pay homage to local people, places and events
- Getting out and visiting historic Balmoral Castle, the Town of Ballater
- Visiting famous Scottish Distilleries in the area
- Many day trips walking or hiking
- No kilt? There’s plenty on offer at the Fife Arms Hotel
- VIP room facilities
- Free high speed internet
- Free breakfast
- Fitness centre
- Flat screen TV
- Pet friendly
Prices start from US$190 a night.