Bunk down in a yurt at East Zion ResortOrderville, Utah
Overlooking the small town of Orderville and a short distance from the east entrance of Zion National Park, this new resort offers tiny houses, tree houses, glamping tents and yurts, all completely fitted out with everything you could ever need.
Our favourites are the yurts, the largest of which can sleep up to five people. There's a giant bubble on top for stargazing, a coffee maker to get you up and atem for early morning hikes, and a patio area that overlooks the epic scenery. This is the perfect base for exploring Zion, Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef national parks all famous for their monumental landscapes as well as the surrounding lakes and Moqui Cave.
- Falling asleep watching the stars through the skylight
- Having your breakfast on the patio overlooking the beautiful mountains, trees, and town
- Zion National Park Slot Canyon Rappelling and Jeep Tour organised by East Zion Resort…plenty of hiking and sightseeing here
- Access to stunning nature in Zion and Bryce and the Red Hollow hike in Orderville
- Noise can carry throughout the resort…if you are a light sleeper bring your earplugs
- AC/heating and power
- Microwave, coffeemaker, two-burner electric stove, small refrigerator and freezer, dishes, and pots and pans
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Separate bathroom area with hot and cold running water, a toilet, and unique shower
- Pool and hot-tub
- Washing machine
Yurts start at about US$160 a night.
East Zion Resort is part of the perfect Mighty 5 road trip from Moab to Zion.